Let me introduce myself, my name is Dan Hopwood and I am an insurance agent just like you with over 25 years of experience. The insurance business has totally changed from back when I got into the business. The response rate has dropped on everything from direct mail leads to dinner seminars and the costs have went up. I tried doing dinner seminars but they are so expensive with no guarantee that I will make my money back. It is tough trying to find a good lead let alone a good lead company.I have been trying for years to find a good lead program that just works and isn't too expensive but a couple years ago I learned how to develop practically "Pre-Sold" life insurance leads over the internet. The leads were actually asking me to send them an application in the mail. The only problem I have is that the leads are coming in all over the country not just in my own state.
First of all, let me tell you how the leads are developed and how I get traffic to the website that produces such awesome leads. I use forum marketing. Forums are the original form of Social Marketing. There are literally tens of thousands of forums on the internet. Forums are a place for people to engage and ask and answer questions. Have you ever went on to Google and asked it a question and then on the results page you see your exact question? Odds are, that question popped up because it was in a forum. Forums rank highly in all search engines simply because of the mass amount of information and the amount of traffic it gets from it's members. Below is a short video explaining what forum marketing is.
The whole key to forum marketing is the "signature". A signature is a one or two line advertisement which is a click-able link back to a landing page. It is this signature link that drives the traffic to produce these awesome leads.
With that said, I have 3 choices.
1. Get licensed in each state in hopes to write enough business to warrant the cost. The cost I of licensing "non-resident"
in some of these states is over $300 per year.
2. Give the leads away? Not likely.
3. Partner up with other like minded agents across the nation!
1. Get licensed in each state in hopes to write enough business to warrant the cost. The cost I of licensing "non-resident"
in some of these states is over $300 per year.
2. Give the leads away? Not likely.
3. Partner up with other like minded agents across the nation!
I am looking for agents who want to work together forum market the same signature driving traffic to one common landing page. Join the group and receive free life insurance leads as they come in your state. No requirements to license under me or who you have to write the business through. This is a true independent group.
My office staff will set up (up to) 10 forum profiles on your behalf signature included. We then monitor each agent's forum to make sure they are making their required posts. You will be required to make at least 25 posts in these forums every month. That is less than 1 per day.
To participate in our group here are the fees:
1. $20 per month with a one time $20 set up fee
My office staff will set up (up to) 10 forum profiles on your behalf signature included. We then monitor each agent's forum to make sure they are making their required posts. You will be required to make at least 25 posts in these forums every month. That is less than 1 per day.
To participate in our group here are the fees:
1. $20 per month with a one time $20 set up fee
If you are securities licensed, you can still join the group no problem. We will do your postings on our general account for you. We do however charge an additional $10 per month for this service.
No comments:
Post a Comment